Job Alert Signup
So how does the recruitment process work?
- Whether it be over the phone or in person we take a full brief on the company recruiting a vacancy, the job itself and then the profile that is the best possible fit for them.
- With our network of offices in Ireland and the UAE we usually know from having met thousands of candidates over the years which ones best match the role in question.
- We discuss the opportunity with the best possible candidates for the role and allow them to have some time to think about the role and the company.
- We will only ever send 2 or 3 candidates to you for each vacancy unless you wish for more. We invest our time in quality more so than the quantity of applicants that we shall send to you.
- More times than not we will have already interviewed the candidates but from time to time we may need to advertise the role on our website if it is not confidential and at this stage we will interview a new pool of candidates who will be referenced in detail.
- We will arrange all interview details with candidates right through to offer stage.
- After a candidate has engaged in at least 6 weeks of work with the new company we will then touch base with them to see if they are settling in well.