Fine Dining Restaurant Manager - 5 Star Property - Ref 717All hotel job vacancies listed here:
We have a fantastic opportunity, for an experienced Fine Dining Restaurant Manager who has experience of working in a Rosette environment. We are seeking someone who is passionate about the delivery of excellent service, food & drink within a luxury property.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a proven industry professional with demonstrable experience in managing a fine dining restaurant.
- Have previous experience of managing a rosette restaurant.
- Hold WEST Level 2 or above Wine Certification or equivalent qualification
- Have excellent Communication & Organisation Skills.
- Be a great motivator with a very positive attitude.
- Lead from the front and become the face and personality of this unique destination restaurant, inspiring and motivating their team.
- Be responsible for the appropriate scheduling of personnel, the maximising of covers in the restaurant and the delivery of complete guest satisfaction.
- Hold a degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent.
- Have a passion for the continued success of the restaurant.
As part of the food and beverage management team the Restaurant Manager will work closely with the head chef to ensure that there is a practice of continual improvement based on customer feedback and service / food review.
Salary Depending on experience.
If finding out more about this position sounds exciting, please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV to Nichola at email@example.com